Tuesday, October 23, 2012

CHAT, GOSSIP, LADIES TIME !!!





 How do you miss ur mom ? can u tell me???  Oh god! i miss her so much !!! miss our kissed and hug!! LOVE U MUMMY !!!... well...after sampai jer dari pahang...my mummy pick me up by her " WHITE BABY Lancer Sportbeck "  i miss u mummy....wif  a KETAT HUGS!!...hehhehe....saye memang anak manje.....Then we go to the kedai makan @ Taman sri gombak....ordering bihun ladna and kuetiaw ladna..our favourite food ! nyummy like the taste!!!

But it gone spoiled when my mom bihun ladna tastes like a SALT!!! AHAHHHA...unlucky u mom!  well even it just an ordinary spent time together..but it all too enough for me. because all the loved couldn't get spoiled with just a SALT LADNA... but the time that we had sharing together....LOVE U MUMMY =)



~~ URGHH THIS BROADBAND TOTALLY MADE ME SICK!! ..xdapat nk upload gambar..uish!!













No comments:

Post a Comment