Tuesday, October 23, 2012

A SAD THING B4 RAYE KORBAN.....







To be honest....i'm sadly like a dead, when i cant wearing my "FULL LACED DRESS" by NAJJAH...and Sakura Half moon by MISSLADYANA SHOPS....OMA!!! sedeynye.....(T_T)...bfore i shop them in on9, i already count a day that the good will ship before hari raye korban holiday..but unfortunately..the terrible happen!! Kolej Kediaman pelajar was closed , and i couldn't take my good!!!  arrghhhh! tensionnyerrr....hurmmm...cube menyedapkan hati dengan " mybe ade hikmahnyer kowt x dpt pakai time raye korban'.....but i'm still sad wif that....

Then...juz like usual i do complain about the sad things that have happened to me wif my MR.BOOSYUK...wif the sound " please make my heart feel good, i'm so sad rite now"...Guest what????

He said " That okay...dont be said, i get u "MINT CHOC ICE CREAM" by Baskin Robbin...your favourite ".....~That sound good!! 

Me " Wif the big waffle can i? "

He.. " Yes absolutely dear "


YIPPI !!!!  He know how to make me happy....LOVE U KETAT2 !!!   miss u alot !! XOXO! (^_^)!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment